- Easy to retro fit during refurbishment
- Used with any soffit over 4mm thick
- Provides 2,000mm2 of ventilation
- Incorporates an insect grill
- Traditional fascia and soffit boards
Full installation details are available on request from the Technical Department.
- The first thing you need to do is find your rafters. That done, mark the points halfway between them. These will be the locations of your soffit vents. Mark them with a pencil.
- Take your drill and find the proper bits for the particular vents. The hole saw should be smaller than the flanges of the vent, but still big enough to install the vent. Drill the holes on the marks you made earlier.
- Now that you have the holes, push the round vents into them. You can use silicone, if you want, to make sure the flanges are holding properly. You can also use the silicone to fill any gaps. Now, screw the vents into the soffit.