- Durable, injection moulded polypropylene vent
- Matt grey finish
Full installation details are available on request from the Technical Department.
Economy Slate Vent Technical Data
||20 Pascals @ 30ltr/sec
||Exceeds all relevant parts DoE Partners in Technology Programme
* HP1/HP2 with attached spigot to connect to 110mm flexible house (provided)
Installation: Cowl or Roofline Vents for Slate Roof
- Complete roofing to one course below the position for the slate vent.
- Hold vent in position as centrally as possible between the rafters and mark where the vent spigot touches the underlay. For 500mm x 250mm slates only - cut and remove section of batten.
- Cut underlay in a cross, fold up and back, nail over battens.
- Cut slates for next course below vent.
- Fit slate vent and nail to batten.
- Cut slates for next course (not for 600mm x 300mm roofline vents).