Business As Usual
Friday 20th March 2020
While the scale and impact of the current coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak remains unknown, Ariel Plastics has been working for some time to prepare for all potential outcomes for our business and to support our customers through this sustained period of uncertainty.
We want to share the actions we are taking in response to this unique and evolving situation which will allow us to serve the needs of our customers without interruption, while protecting the health and safety of our colleagues and other stakeholders. This includes but is not limited to:
- Activating social distancing
- Avoiding travel between our offices and attendance at large events where possible
- Utilising WebEx and other technology to hold virtual meetings with internal and external attendees
- A vigilant approach to personal hygiene and cleaning of our facilities
- Following the advice and guidance of the Public Health Agency where suspected cases arise within our employee population
Senior management-led working groups and local leadership teams are working collaboratively to ensure operational resiliency and the provision of business-critical services, with preparations in progress to enact additional measures as the situation evolves.
Additionally, we're committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and tailored support to mitigate personal and business risks which may arise as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
As a business, we will continue to monitor and review this approach in line with latest global developments and government guidance. Our priority is to protect the well-being of our colleagues, customers and business partners.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with your usual Ariel Plastics contact if you have any questions or if we can provide further support.